- ►▼ 2018 (1)
- ►▼ 2016 (16)
- ►▼ 27.06 - 03.07 (2)
- ►▼ 06.06 - 12.06 (4)
- ►▼ 30.05 - 05.06 (10)
- MUHAMMAD ALI, SIMPLY 'THE GREATEST,' DEAD AT 74
- RIHANNA COLLABORATES WITH DIOR ON SUNGLASS COLLECTION
- KID CUDI PLANS TO RELEASE TWO ALBUMS THIS YEAR
- BYNO – BACK TO SLEEP (COVER)
- ALBUM REVIEW: KISS DANIEL – NEW ERA
- NEW MUSIC: M.CHRIS FT. YONG KESH X MARKA - LIKE A DIAMOND
- VIDEO: FALZ – “BAHD BADDO BADDEST” FT. OLAMIDE & DAVIDO
- YOU HAVE NEVER PAID ROYALTIES FOR MY WORK – RUNTOWN RESPONDS TO ERIC-MANNY
- NEWVIDEO: TYGA - CASH MONEY
- TDE CEO Calls Out Fans for Not Buying ScHoolboy Q’s Single
Monday, 30. May 2016 - 06:13 Uhr
Get Top on the phone!
TDE CEO and founder Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith is calling out fans for not supporting ScHoolboy Q’s Kanye West-assisted single “THat Part,” and he wants answers.
“who bought Q single?” he asked. “we have over 11m followers and his single sold 26k the 1st week. y’all beg 4 it..explain that support 2 me…lmao.”
After laughing at excuses, and proving that people are indeed buying music, Top finished things off by promising something “in a few days.” That could very well be the video for “THat Part,” which was reportedly shot earlier this month.
“its ova,” he said. “i will holla at y’all in a few days with something….its all love… albums coming soon…#TDE.”
TDE has said that this year could feature new projects from Q, Ab-Soul, SZA, and Isaiah Rashad. Recently, they also announced their new signee Lance Skiiiwalker. And earlier this year, they released Kendrick Lamar’s newest project untitled unmastered.
Tags: TDE SchoolboyQ