- ►▼ 2016 (16)
- ►▼ 27.06 - 03.07 (2)
- ►▼ 06.06 - 12.06 (4)
- ►▼ 30.05 - 05.06 (10)
- MUHAMMAD ALI, SIMPLY 'THE GREATEST,' DEAD AT 74
- RIHANNA COLLABORATES WITH DIOR ON SUNGLASS COLLECTION
- KID CUDI PLANS TO RELEASE TWO ALBUMS THIS YEAR
- BYNO – BACK TO SLEEP (COVER)
- ALBUM REVIEW: KISS DANIEL – NEW ERA
- NEW MUSIC: M.CHRIS FT. YONG KESH X MARKA - LIKE A DIAMOND
- VIDEO: FALZ – “BAHD BADDO BADDEST” FT. OLAMIDE & DAVIDO
- YOU HAVE NEVER PAID ROYALTIES FOR MY WORK – RUNTOWN RESPONDS TO ERIC-MANNY
- NEWVIDEO: TYGA - CASH MONEY
- TDE CEO Calls Out Fans for Not Buying ScHoolboy Q’s Single
Tuesday, 31. May 2016 - 03:58 Uhr
Tyga is a “Hot Boy” in his new music video for “Cash Money,” inspired by his former label.
With his Last Kings crew by his side, T-Raww pays homage to Cash Money’s golden era, rocking camouflage bandanas and oversized T-shirts, just like the Hot Boys did in the late ’90s and early aughts.
The video’s Cash Money motif follows the pattern set forth by the Juvenile-inspired single and its Pen & Pixel-fashioned artwork, which dropped last week.
Tyga also addresses the fallout with his former label on the track. “Cash Money never paid me,” he explains, “but your boy did his thing and still made cash money.” And later, he adds: “I’m a Hot Boy, free BG / Free Tha Carter V, let the streets eat.”