- ►▼ 2016 (16)
- ►▼ 27.06 - 03.07 (2)
- ►▼ 06.06 - 12.06 (4)
- ►▼ 30.05 - 05.06 (10)
- MUHAMMAD ALI, SIMPLY 'THE GREATEST,' DEAD AT 74
- RIHANNA COLLABORATES WITH DIOR ON SUNGLASS COLLECTION
- KID CUDI PLANS TO RELEASE TWO ALBUMS THIS YEAR
- BYNO – BACK TO SLEEP (COVER)
- ALBUM REVIEW: KISS DANIEL – NEW ERA
- NEW MUSIC: M.CHRIS FT. YONG KESH X MARKA - LIKE A DIAMOND
- VIDEO: FALZ – “BAHD BADDO BADDEST” FT. OLAMIDE & DAVIDO
- YOU HAVE NEVER PAID ROYALTIES FOR MY WORK – RUNTOWN RESPONDS TO ERIC-MANNY
- NEWVIDEO: TYGA - CASH MONEY
- TDE CEO Calls Out Fans for Not Buying ScHoolboy Q’s Single
Tuesday, 31. May 2016 - 08:45 Uhr
Earlier today, we reported the story of fast rising singer, Runtown being slammed with an injunction from a federal high court stopping him from performing at any event and recording any songs unless approved by the label. This injunction came about after his former label,Eric-manny sued him.
Runtown, has however, responded to the injunction via letters from him and his attorneys, claiming he was never paid royalties for his work while with the label and his life on so many occasions has been threatened by the owner of the label, Okwudili Umenyiora.
Runtown signed with his now estranged label, Eric-manny owned by CEO of Dilly Motors back in 2014, where he released his debut album, Ghetto University, which instantly turned his career around, placing him among the top five most streamed artist in Nigeria.
Read the letters below:
Tags: runtown eric-manny tooxclusive mchrismusic naijagist