- ►▼ 2016 (16)
- ►▼ 27.06 - 03.07 (2)
- ►▼ 06.06 - 12.06 (4)
- ►▼ 30.05 - 05.06 (10)
- MUHAMMAD ALI, SIMPLY 'THE GREATEST,' DEAD AT 74
- RIHANNA COLLABORATES WITH DIOR ON SUNGLASS COLLECTION
- KID CUDI PLANS TO RELEASE TWO ALBUMS THIS YEAR
- BYNO – BACK TO SLEEP (COVER)
- ALBUM REVIEW: KISS DANIEL – NEW ERA
- NEW MUSIC: M.CHRIS FT. YONG KESH X MARKA - LIKE A DIAMOND
- VIDEO: FALZ – “BAHD BADDO BADDEST” FT. OLAMIDE & DAVIDO
- YOU HAVE NEVER PAID ROYALTIES FOR MY WORK – RUNTOWN RESPONDS TO ERIC-MANNY
- NEWVIDEO: TYGA - CASH MONEY
- TDE CEO Calls Out Fans for Not Buying ScHoolboy Q’s Single
Monday, 6. June 2016 - 08:15 Uhr
The drama continues for Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. The former couple might be separated, but their divorce has yet to be finalized.
That’s because the “Wild ‘N Out” host hasn’t signed the divorce papers, according to TMZ. Cannon filed for divorce from his wife of six years in December 2014.
Around the time of the filing, Nick and Mariah made a property settlement agreement and also agreed to joint custody of their twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Insiders claim that Cannon won’t sign the docs because he doesn’t want to let go of his ex-wife and because he doesn’t want her to marry her fiancé, billionaire James Packer.
Meanwhile, other sources say that Mariah is frustrated with the matter.
Nick and Mariah got married in 2008. They have two children, Roc and Roe, who are now 5.
Tags: nickcannon mariahcarey