- ►▼ 2016 (16)
- ►▼ 27.06 - 03.07 (2)
- ►▼ 06.06 - 12.06 (4)
- ►▼ 30.05 - 05.06 (10)
- MUHAMMAD ALI, SIMPLY 'THE GREATEST,' DEAD AT 74
- RIHANNA COLLABORATES WITH DIOR ON SUNGLASS COLLECTION
- KID CUDI PLANS TO RELEASE TWO ALBUMS THIS YEAR
- BYNO – BACK TO SLEEP (COVER)
- ALBUM REVIEW: KISS DANIEL – NEW ERA
- NEW MUSIC: M.CHRIS FT. YONG KESH X MARKA - LIKE A DIAMOND
- VIDEO: FALZ – “BAHD BADDO BADDEST” FT. OLAMIDE & DAVIDO
- YOU HAVE NEVER PAID ROYALTIES FOR MY WORK – RUNTOWN RESPONDS TO ERIC-MANNY
- NEWVIDEO: TYGA - CASH MONEY
- TDE CEO Calls Out Fans for Not Buying ScHoolboy Q’s Single
Thursday, 30. June 2016 - 12:49 Uhr
Chris Brown feels like “Shabba” on his new single, which features Wizkid, Hoody Baby, and Section Boyz.
Breezy uses the track to flex, boasting about his lavish lifestyle and his romantic conquests.
“I put that girl in Givenchy,” he sings. “Versace, I’m feelin’ like Shabba / How that bitch so Hollywood, but that bitch living in Bompton?”
This isn’t his first collaboration with Section Boyz, of course. They also worked together on the Quavo-assisted “Whippin” off this year’s Before Da Trap: Nights in Tarzana. Meanwhile, he linked up with Wizkid on “African Bad Girl” and with Hoody Baby on tracks like “I Need Love” and “Substance.”
The new music comes after a tough few weeks for Brown. Recently, he’s been sued by his former manager Mike G for an alleged assault, sued by Suge Knight for a 2014 shooting, and he’s parted ways with his publicist following a heated text message exchange that has since been made public.
Download “Shabba” below:
Tags: newmusic naija mchrisofficial hoodybaby chrisbrown shabba wizkid